-->
skip to main | skip to sidebar

Saturday 24 April 2010

Stand by for Action

Okay, maybe that's a bit too dramatic... but there are some changes ahead. I started this blog almost by fluke, not really intending to do anything with it, hence the dumb name and the dumb picture... I'd created a Google identity so that I could comment on other people's postings, and one day when I was logging in I clicked on some kind of 'create your own blog' button out of sheer curiosity. Five minutes later, the damned thing was online. Stupid name, stupid picture, and the first of my many stupid thoughts.

I've stuck with this minimalist blogger template for three years now. I mean, it does the job, and have you seen some of the others? But in the near future that's about to change.

Web designmeister Paul Drummond has been overhauling and rebuilding my online presence, and he'll shortly be turning his attention to the blog with a view to interlinking the two. If you're a regular visitor, don't worry, you won't need to do anything. The blog will still be right here, just with new teeth and a facelift.

And by the way, if you are a regular visitor... thanks.

2 comments:

Good Dog said...

Well, nothing much has happened in the last half hour...

Seriously, that’s a really nice website design Mr Drummond has put together.

Frances Lynn said...

I'm relieved I don't have to do anything. I was getting worried for a moment!